Thursday 26 January 2017

Girls Basketball by Isabelle


On the 25th January, the girls basketball team (Me, Tia A, Molly, Aimee, Lisa and Kirsten) went to a basketball tournament at the Skegness Academy. When we arrived I was very nervous but excited too.
The first game we played was against The Skegness Junior Academy team B. Unfortunately, in the first 2 minutes of the game I injured my little finger and it really hurt. After that the other team ended up beating SJA team B 12-4. I missed out on the next two games which were not very goods scores for us. Next was SJA team A, and they beat us 20-10. Watching and not taking part in the game made me really cross. Friskney then beat us 6-2, and that was the time when I was practising with one hand on my own. At the last game I joined in and we the beat them 12-4. I was very proud that I still got up and played at the end. Overall we finished 3rd which is good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment